TVG is independently operated by our physician Dr. Raquel Croitoru.
Our mission is to provide leading edge quality Gastroenterology subspecialty care (Gastrointestinal tract, liver, pancreas and gallbladder) with compassion and sensitivity, in a friendly environment, using the appropriate technology, applying current knowledge in a respectful manner.
Get in touch
Phone: (208) 467-3432
Fax: (208) 467-4147
Raquel Croitoru M.D.
Dr. Croitoru is a Fellowship trained board certified Gastroenterologist.
Dr. Croitoru established her practice in Nampa, Idaho after having been the Chief of Gastroenterology Services at Carswell Air Force Base in Fort Worth Texas, and at Sheppard Air Force Base in Wichita Falls, Texas.
University of Missouri /Columbia in Columbia, Missouri.
Internal Medicine residency
St. Luke's/Washington University in St. Louis Missouri.
Medical College of Pennsylvania, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Bachelors of Science at the University of Miami, in Miami Florida.
- Fellow of American College of Gastroenterology (ACG)
- American Society Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
- American Gastroenterology Association (AGA)
- Fellow of American College of Physicians (FACP)
- Idaho Medical Association (IMA)
Memberships and Associations
- American College of Physicians – Fellow
- American Gastroenterological Association
- Society of Air Force Physicians
- American College of Gastroenterology – Fellow
- Idaho Medical Association
- Southwest Idaho Medical Society
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Idaho Gut Club
- Comprehensive Cancer Coalition, Southwest District Health of Idaho
- Subcommittee on Endoscopy Utilization, ACG
- Ad Hoc Committee on Practice Affairs, ACG
- Chairman, Committee on Women in Gastroenterology
- Governor, Idaho, ACG
- Minority Affairs Committee, ACG
- National Affairs Committee, ACG
- Tumor Board, Robert L. Thompson Strategic Hospital
- Chairman, Nutrition Support Team, Robert L. Thompson Strategic Hospital
- Chairman, Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee, Robert L. Thompson Strategic Hospital
- Hyperalimentation Committee, Sheppard Regional Hospital
- Tumor Board, Sheppard Regional Hospital
- Lecturer in Gastroenterology, USAF Emergency Medicine Physician Training Course, Sheppard Regional Hospital
- Disaster Preparedness Team, Sheppard Regional Hospital
Awards and Honors
- Eva Fernandez Fox Award, Medical College of Pennsylvania
- Departmental Honors in Biology, University of Miami
- General Honor Society Orange Key, University of Miami
- Biology Honor Society; BBB, University of Miami
- Premedical Honor Society; AED, University of Miami
- Treasure Valley Gastroenterology: Physician, Managing Partner
- Mercy Medical Center: Medical Director Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Unit
- Medical Center Physicians, P.A.: Physician
- Robert L. Thompson Hospital, Carswell AFB: Chief, Gastroenterology
- Sheppard Regional Hospital, Sheppard AFB: Chief, Gastroenterology
- United States Air Force: Physician – Rank of Major
- St Luke’s Hospital West: Stepdown Unit Physician (Hospitalist)
- Missouri Baptist Hospital: Emergency Room Physician